Arbor Hill Farm is a state-of-the-art equestrian facility located in
Hugo, Minnesota only minutes from Interstate 35E.
Elzabeth Miner Lampert, owner and head trainer, established the business
in 1994 and built the new facility in 2006.
The farm is situated in a rural area on 85 acres of open fields and forests.
• Complete ventilation system with fresh air exchange from each stall
• Grooming stalls
• Wash racks
• Large tack room
• Laundry service
• Spacious lounge complete with wireless internet with set up for A/V presentations
• In-floor radiant heat throughout the barn
• 180’ x 80’ indoor ring
• Staff living on-site
• 12 grass & sand paddocks
• 100’ x 200’ outdoor arena
• Cross Country jumps & course
Arbor Hill is a full service equestrian facility with particular attention
given to showing, rehabilitation, and retirement needs.
Management takes pride in its custom care programs for each horse.